Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wake up! Wake up!

At 6 AM David decides that it's time to get up. So...after some crying in bed from him, I get up to show him that it's still dark outside. I called Kelly at about 7 AM for a sanity check, but she didn't answer her phone. I should have known better. I was a bit at the end of my rope. I was fighting with David to get him to go back to bed, and he was in a mood this morning! He got me up at 6 AM, which is way early for me with my schedule being the way it is...I tried to get him to go back to bed, and he just wouldn't! You were the only one I knew of that would have been awake at that hour...He did ask for eggs and toast at 6AM, though. That was kind of cute.

I was very unhappy this morning.

Meanwhile, I took him to the library for toddler time, and he did not want to sit still! Maybe I need to take him earlier so that he can get settled. Sigh.

No comments: