Thursday, April 3, 2008

Less Funk

I'm feeling better. I think I got trapped in my house today somehow. I needed to get outside and work on my yard! Or do the dishes, or laundry...Instead, I'm looking to the internet to fulfill me, stimulate me, something. And then I don't do anything that requires work. There was just no work from me, and I wasn't even relaxing very well. David pulls me in directions that I don't want to go...but he doesn't have anyone to play with. And I feel bad about that.

I took him to "Toddler Time" at the library, and he didn't sit still for long. He did pay attention when I could point his attention at the lady reading the book, and pointed out the planes, and other vehicles from the books the lady was showing and reading from. I love reading the pictures books to him that I got, because he's getting it, and they are so beautifully illustrated. He is so rapt in his attention to the books.

My house is a mess, but tomorrow cleaning it should be a good thing. And yard work. Maybe the grass seed has sprouted...

No comments: