Saturday, April 19, 2008

Flying with the boy

Flying today w/ David was fun, and a workout. I realized way too late that I had a ton of activities in my carry-on, but didn't get them out when I found out that the flight was delayed...it was in stops and starts until it was a total of 2 hours late. I'm currently in the St Louis airport...the clock on my computer still is on eastern time. The exchange with Amanda went fairly well. Tait was yelling and screaming at Amanda when they couldn't figure out where I was after I got off the plane. It was fairly obvious to me, even if not them. I'm also thinking that they made me wait instead of being here at the airport when they should have been. They should have been here at the airport waiting. It's not like I'm going to make Amanda wait for me when (if? -- Dot thinks Amanda won't come back w/ David at all...) they get back in two weeks. In the mean time, I've got lots of work to do:

Roof: fix the brace-things to keep the gutter from bowing in the middle when it rains really hard.
Fix the spot where the gutter joins by the front door...
Trim the tree
Pressure wash the driveway, stones in the back yard...
Landscape: buy the things that keep the sand/dirt from moving
get better grass seed -> the low light variety for under the tree.
go to apple store about battery power, and sudden power off problem
Mortgage refi!!!
Fix pool...ugh.

No comments: