Friday, April 25, 2008

Missing the boy

Friday nights I usually am writing some kind of summary of what happened during the week with David. Not this week. I had him for one day...maybe I should write about that ...Well, never mind...I'm going to write my summary, because all the people that I send my newsletter to that don't know...it's still a good thing for David.

I'm babysitting my niece and nephew tonight, and putting them to bed reminded me of my son...can't say the nighttime prayer without crying. They don't say a prayer at night, but I said it for them, and I had to pause a couple of times to not cry.

I've been doing a lot of crying lately. sigh. This is affecting me more than Amanda being gone, that's for sure. She called me again today to tell me more about David. She was so nasty to me when we were getting divorced...

No comments: