Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dating Pressure

Hello ... I have a funny feeling. Maybe because it's just that I'm fresh out of a relationship. I don't know. Do you feel pressure (from yourself, mostly), to date? I know there's the outside world pressure, but I'm talking about some kind of internal thing.

I'm happier than I've ever been now that I'm divorced. I feel a funny feeling that I should be looking for someone, even though that isn't what I want. I have been in the best moods, most productive, etc...without someone else in my life. I certainly don't feel like anything is missing.

This is a very ill-defined feeling I have. Maybe it's just me. I just feel like ... something. Ugh. Anyone know what I mean???

-----

Okay, so I'm taking my BBC posts and putting them here. What can I say?

No comments: