Thursday, April 24, 2008

Called me out!

This is my BBC post. It's a bit more coherent than my last night's ramblings. It's my anniversary today. Donna and Melanie are concerned about me. :-)

Y'all .... are .... awesome!

How is my time alone? Saturday night I went to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and hung out with friends for hours! Sunday was my stress hangover. I don't drink, but I have had a hangover from drinking when I was younger, and it was kinda like that! Couldn't sleep for a nap, and had a headache all day. I talked on the phone without being interrupted! My friend calls my DS the "conversation randomizer" or the "non-sequetizer" since I'll be talking to him and David will come up and say something to me in a fit of phone-jealousy, and I'll have to stop whatever I was saying and have to talk to him, and then start another completely unrelated topic...I went to a party on Sunday night, and hung out for a couple of hours. I could never have brought my DS to that party, and I didn't have to worry about a babysitter!

I spent some time on Sunday crying. But I'm better now. :-)

Monday, my ex called just to have me on the phone so that I could talk to my boy. I was so surprised to hear from her, as I didn't think she'd call me for two weeks, or allow me to call to talk to him. She never calls me. Especially never to talk to him. I have to call her...I broke down and called a mortgage broker, too. So today I've got to get all my papers together for the refi process.

Tuesday I didn't get a whole lot done.

Wednesday I trimmed my tree...much more trimming than I thought! And I cleaned up my back yard...it's nice to have a focus that isn't interrupted by keeping up with the boy. Last night I went out with some people from work. That wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, but it wasn't bad. My ex called me to tell me that David was 'reading' a book, but I couldn't hear because she couldn't say anything on her phone. She was sending me text messages to tell me that...another surprise...

Today I'm getting all my financial papers together, going to Home Depot for a couple of things...

And taking a nap! I took a glorious nap yesterday. I love naps.

I'm getting my checklist completed...but I still feel like I'm running in place.
Sigh.

Rusty

No comments: