Saturday, May 3, 2008

A week!

It's been a week since my last post (forgive me Father, for I have sinned)...what a ritual. Anyway, David comes back today! :-) I'm happy about this. And since I haven't written, I may have been unhappy this past week. I kinda did fall down a well, but I was pulling myself out of it slowly anyway. I went out last night with my mom and her "Gentleman" friend...not sure if he's a boyfriend, or just a friend, but it doesn't matter. She was trying to get me to install a door on the back side of my house, since I don't have one, and he has an extra door. I'm glad they came to my house, because it gave me an excuse to clean up the inside of house, since I've been working on the house outside with all that pressure washing. I got mad at my mom because she was like, "You're not done?" and my response: "Try washing your whole driveway with a pencil eraser!" It was actual work pressure washing my driveway...more than I expected. I'm afraid to look at my list, but I think I got some stuff done. I wrote few things on BBC that I'll have to transfer here, as this forum isn't very interactive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... yeah, pressure washing is indeed a whole lotta work, but it's satisfying work at the same time. You see results instantly which gives me alot of satisfaction!

Only your driveway?!? (haha...) Try your house, sidewalks, back patio and stairs, double driveway that's way too long (only when you have to wash it that is)... oh, and then there's the bbq, outdoor furniture, trampoline, outside shed, fences... that green goo really gets around!

Clean rocks! Glad you got a good start anyway. And glad you'll have your little buddy back with you again soon! I'm smilin' big for you right now!

Cody went to his dad's for the weekend so today I'll work on my travel trailer. But I look forward to tomorrow, when I can hug my lil' dude again too!

Donna