Monday, May 26, 2008

Bad Dad Guilt!

Amanda has David for 2 days and discovers that the reason Davids left earlobe is scabbed where it connects to his head is because his shirts are too small...I would never have thought of that. They seem to fit in every other way, as in they're not too short, or too tight, or anything like that. It's only when removing the shirt over his head that it causes this problem. I don't know why I didn't think that to be a big problem. But now I feel guilty that I missed it, or didn't think it to be a big deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That may not be entirely the case Rusty. Cody got that alot at David's age when his ears didn't get dry enough after a bath. They 'chapped' up! I had to put cream on them (don't remember what) and keep them ultra dry and it went away. Doesn't hurt to watch for that... I believe it was the doctor that told me that.

And those silly necks on t-shirts are always too small! Toddlers have bigger heads in conjunction to the rest of their bodies. I always stretched the crap out of shirts before shoving them over Cody's big head. Threw out lotsa shirts that couldn't stretch too.

Donna