Tuesday, May 6, 2008

From BBC, Sara Wrote this:

I just want to save this, because it's funny!


ROFL - I love your stories, too! My DS is into sounds effects, also - they are a part of every story that he tells.

The 'dude' comments have me cracking up over here - I say that to DS ALL the time grin

Dude, please do not answer my cell phone and tell people I'm not home when I am. (I can imagine it now - "Yes, CPS, you heard me right. I'm here, and she's not.")

Dude, we just bought those shoes last week. Why is the sole missing from the left one?

Dude, why is there a dead cricket glued to this piece of paper?

Dude, to effectively brush your teeth, you only need to put toothpaste on the actual toothbrush. NOT the counter.

Dude, mommy probably wouldn't step on your toys if you put them back where they belong.

Dude, how exactly do you know for sure that a lego is causing the garbage disposal to make that sound?

Dude, the girls at school do not need to SEE your Spiderman undies. You can tell them about them if you want, but your pants should stay on.

Dude, how did this Transformer get into the fishtank? What do you mean the bad guy said he was going to 'swim with the fishies'? Dude!

Dude, we don't practice writing your name with Vasoline on the walls!

Boys are great. He absolutely cracks me with some of the odd things that he does. It can be difficult to act stern and upset when you're about to burst out laughing on the inside.

Great thread!

Sara


And from Renee:

Yeah - I dude him alot.

Dude, why are legos in the fridge?

Dude, what is that smell?

Dude, where are you going with that fireplace poker?

Dude, that is my foot you're standing on.

Dude, is that a pile of sand on the dining table?

Dude, why is the floor sticky here?

Dude, where are your pants?

And funny enough, he rarely dudes me back. He likes to say totally. As in:

Mom! You totally shut the door in my face while I was talking to you.

I am so mad. Totally.

This is totally the biggest lego tower in the world.

I totally spilled juice there and now it's totally sticky.

No comments: