Sunday, November 2, 2008

Doing what he ought

So it's 1 AM, and I get awakened by a coughing little boy. He tells me he can't sleep, that he has to go pee, and can't. So I ask if he wants to go in the potty...and he does! Amazing! So we go sit on the potty. I'm honestly not sure if he peed, or if I did and didn't flush the toilet earlier, but I gave him credit for doing it. He was so proud of himself! And happy to get his 5 pieces of candy, which I told him he'd get in the morning. The reason I'm not sure if he peed is because I went to get a dose of cough medicine for him...which he did take like a champ. He also said he wanted to do a "web(w)eewizer"...so we turn on Charlie Brown to watch while he does this. What a good boy! He's doing all the right things to take care of himself, and letting me take care of him, too.

No comments: