Sunday, October 12, 2008

And still I dream...

I don't know why I'm dreaming about Cinnamon and her husband, and children, but I am...in my dream I live in some kind of condo w/ a stone wall like at a pool, and on the other side of this wall is a pool that starts very shallow and gets very deep, but in the pool is some kind of marine life that people can interact with in some way, though most people just walk through the water and splash around a bit, on their way somewhere else. So I see Cinnamon and company going through from my house, but I don't say hi. Not sure what that would accomplish in doing that. Another thing is that this turns into some kind of loop, where I see them more than once. But they're on vacation, having fun...I think at some point Marty recognizes me, asks Cinnamon about me, but she isn't really hearing his questions. I lose track of them at some point, and I follow them I think into a restaurant lobby/hotel lobby dining room ish area, lots of chairs and tables and space but not a lot of people at that moment...again, not sure why I need to be there, except that maybe I'm chasing David...

No comments: