Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Healthy eating

So I've found that David makes me eat better than I would otherwise. I already ate pretty well, but I give him fruit to eat, a lot more than I would on my own, which makes me eat some, too. Especially when he won't eat it all. And veggies, of course. But it's the fruit that gets me. Apples, orange juice, mixed fruit...and tomatoes. Raw tomatoes for the boy. He loves 'em! I can just cut one up and he'll just eat it. Or give him a whole plum tomato and watch him chow down. I don't know where he got the idea to eat it that one day. Dot was so surprised to see him eat it! She was just amazed. I just pay attention to food a lot more than I used to, to make sure he gets everything he needs. Or rather, I stress over what he eats or doesn't...I'm trying to relax some about that, but it's hard...

No comments: