Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Reasons I'm cool

1. I'm cool because I don't use my single-parenthood as a cruch to get special favors or help.

2. I'm cool because my son can see me cry.

3. I'm cool because I make myself cry when I think about writing this stuff! (ok, maybe I'm oversensitive! :-)

3. I can count.

4. I can write funny posts about the not-so-great things that happen in my life, like child vomit.

5. I really can manage on my own, in spite of what the XW said when we were getting divorced, and I can do it well.

6. My house is cleaner since I've been a single parent.

7. My son really loves me. He didn't suffer when XW moved 15 hours drive away, because I have been and always will be his primary care parent.

8. I'm cool because I'm the father I never had to my son.

9. I'm cool because I post here, in this forum, reasons that I'm cool.

10. I'm cool because I can 'meta-think'...

11. I know when to stop, because I could probably do this for a while!

No comments: