Tuesday, April 21, 2009

People that are important to David

I have thought about writing this for a while, but it's difficult because it's where my private life intersects with David's, and I'm not really wanting to publish this for the world, but I'm doing it anyway...

So, people that are important are: Jesse, my next door neighbor who watches him every Saturday. My mom, because she's my mom. My sister, Rachel, and her two kids, Avery and Jared. Cinnamon, because she's my girlfriend, and we spend time together. David really likes her. Veronica, who is very good with him, and watches him, and takes him on occasional shopping trips to buy him things for himself, and even makes sure that he "does things for me" like get me a shirt, or buy me a birthday card. Miss Tawanda at Gabrielle's Glen, his preschool, and she's his teacher. Dot, his main baby sitter, who he is not a fan of. He does not like going over there, and every day asks if he is, and I tell him he is, and he tells me he doesn't want to go. I'm sure there are peers of his that are important, but he doesn't say their names very often. I do know that when I bring him to the preschool, all the kids in his class say his name. I think that's very cool.

No comments: