Friday, April 9, 2010

A nice conversation

Included with the nebulizer is a packet of 30 vials of Albuterol, which is the rescue medicine. I hear hydroxyzine and think magazine, of the military variety. Hydroxyzine is every 8 hours. And you'll need the nebulizer, since I have down here. With it being so cold this winter, a lot of stuff didn't bloom until late, so tons of stuff bloomed all at once, rather than since January.

And I have the blue seat. They gave it to me last time they brought David home. It's easier to transport since it's all one piece, too.

I don't take him often to the restaurant. I'm waiting for him to get a bit older before I start going out with him on a regular basis.

Timing for the summer: After July 4, just let me know what works for you.

On Apr 8, 2010, at 11:59 PM, mom wrote:

Great. We need the vials of medicine to go in the nebulizer, but it needs to be the rescue medicine, not the steroid. We'd only use it if the Xyzal and Hydroxyzine at their full doses (ie, all the times on the "as needed basis" instead of the once per day) didn't work. But like I said too, it's bad here right now, so I'd much rather have the option. And am I the only person that hears hydroxyzine and thinks someone's done something really wrong with hydrox cookies???

I got my car seats confused. Matt and Virginia had the blue one. You should have the grey booster seat that used to be Colleen's, probably without the back.

You had said something about David asking to go to a restaurant. We go to a Chinese buffet when he's here and he seems to really like it. We usually go to 1 or 2 other various restaurants when he's here, and we ask him if he goes to restaurants in Florida because he acts like it's the most novel thing. The first time when we went to the Chinese buffet last summer, his eyes bugged out of his head and he couldn't stop hugging me. So, it may mean that he wants to go to that place to eat, or (what I thought he understood) that he just wants to go out to eat. Hope that helps clear that bit up.

There was something else in one of your emails that I can clear up, but of course I've forgotten what it was...

Also, what were you thinking for him coming this summer? Let me know what dates you were thinking on that and then I can be on the lookout for deals. I've been getting emails on specials going to the end of June. Also, did you register yourself and David for the double frequent flier miles thing?

--- On Thu, 4/8/10, Me wrote:

From: Me
Subject: At the Missouri
To:
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 9:39 PM

David's shoe size is 11.5, and I'm sending the nebulizer up there to stay. Dr Sams said I could order another one, which I'll keep here. Also sending up plenty of the hydroxyzine, and you have the Xyzal. It's still tough to keep up with it all.

And the blue car seat is coming up with him.

David busted his lip today, and also hit his head in a separate incident. Here's the accident report. They're both on the same sheet...he doesn't look that bad, though.

No comments: