Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A lot on my mind today

But significantly, was out at the park w/ David, temp in the mid 50's, and as we're going home, he is coughing and coughing and just can't catch a breath! So I get all worried and give the boy his nebulizer, which he coughed through most of that, too...and then I gave him the cough medicine. Whew! I hate asthma. Hate it hate it hate it. We had fun at the park, though, because when he wants to run, we RUN! And he won't let me stop. He's like my little 3 year old personal trainer or something.

He talked about being "healed" since I had given him some Blistex for his chapped lips, which he hated, "I don't wike this!" he wailed. Poor kid. I told him it was to heal his lips...so now when things are better, they are healed! Like his lungs and coughing after the nebulizer and cough medicine. "I'm healed, Daddy!"

No comments: