Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Mourning

So David's going to be gone for Christmas, starting in about 2 weeks. I'm feeling how strongly unfair it is that I won't get to have him for Christmas, and that I'm even sending him up there a week early...what am I going to do??? I'll have all this time at "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year", and then he'll be gone for New Year's, too, which isn't so bad, really. And Amanda didn't really talk to me yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to ask her about him coming back. When am I going to do Christmas with him? Part of me wants to skip it all together. The other thing I'm thinking is that is I kindof am doing Christmas with him: we did the Christmas tree, we did the Polar Express movie...and we'll do a few more things before he goes. Just no Christmas morning, unwrapping gifts. Or going to my sister's for our family get - together. Ok, that may be a benefit: Jared won't be hurting David, and then saying he's sorry. And no fighting children, either. :-|

I get to have all the other time in the world, but I don't get the special times...sigh...

No comments: