Sunday, September 5, 2010

letter to amanda

Well Amanda, you finally did it. You finally have really pissed me off. I asked you about information about what happened with my son when he was with you, and you basically have the nerve to tell me it's none of my business. I've been so angry that I don't know what to do with myself, or the David Weekly. But I think I know what I'm going to do. I'm simply going to keep writing it, with you in mind, but you're not going to get it anymore. I still don't know if I should send it to either set of grandparents. I worry that they would just send it to you. It sucks for them, assuming that they like getting it...I have an idea, at least, that Matt and Virginia read it, because I asked them, and they said they did. I don't know about the other family, the Kenneys...I don't know if Nancy reads it, what she thinks, or anything. I don't know if Frank reads it, or cares.

So all of those people, who really have nothing to do with your contention that David needs "privacy" between households at the age of 5, aren't going to get to hear about David anymore, if they even read it. Instead, just like you, they're going to get an unexplained silence. I'm sure that you'll talk bad about me to them regarding this. But I guess I'm just going to have to deal, because you clearly don't value communication between 2 adults, whose most important concern should be the child. I have done everything I can to keep you in the loop regarding him, and you never respond, never ask questions, never want to know anything more. All of this is bad for David. I will keep writing the David Weekly because it's still the best thing for him. He will have a record of his life like few people have. He will have a record of his life that will protect him from getting taken away from his father...If you want to know what's going on in his life, I will send you things, if you ask. I will no longer provide you with his schoolwork, nor will I do anything to help you. If you want to see David this Christmas, you will have to come down here to get him, and you will have to bring him back here. I'm done.

No comments: